Federal & State Appeals

If you are convicted of a crime, you can appeal your case to a higher court to fight the conviction. Direct appeals are limited to the record made during the trial, and there are many deadlines involved in filing the appeal. Pullan & Young partner Corey Young practiced exclusively in the appellate division of the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office, and has handled many felony and misdemeanor appeals. Call Pullan & Young today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your direct appeal options.

Client Reviews
You could be feeding me to the wolves, but you are saving me by giving me an opportunity to start over. W.J.
You are an outstanding litigator, but as well, a very patient, genuine person, who I feel blessed to have met, even under these awful circumstances. B.F.